scientists recently examined studies on dog intelligence ..
imagine sitting down to a big dinner ...
you might not know yourself as wellasyouthink ...
36. one tiny american college situated on a cattle farm is devoted to educating students to serve mankind throughout their lives .
[ g ] with only 26 students ...
37. much to the author ' s disappointment , the three institutions of higher learning where she taught largely ignore students ' growth as social beings .
[ d ] i ' ve had the priviledge of ...
38. tiny colleges must be made affordable in order to play a role in higher education .
[ j 】 the average tuition at a small ...
39. according to a recent graduate from a tiny college , living together with faculty and fellow students is conducive to a student ' s growth as a person .
[ h ]" living in close community ...
40. rather than going small , most american universities are trying to gobig .
[ b ] inhigher education the trend ...
41. in a certain tiny college , rigorous academie work and traditional manual labor are integrated .
[ i ] sterling college , in craftsbury common ...
42. tiny colleges focus on educating students to become well - rounded citizens instead of seeking their own expansion .
【 c 】 tiny colleges focus not just on ...
43. the essence of education lies in the interaction between people
[ l ] the " trick " to making tiny colleges ...
44. after her retirement , the author has decided to set up a tiny college in her hometown .
[ e 】 having just retired from teaching at a ...
45. tiny colleges are justified as it is believed that our growth into ful humanity comes through interaction with people near and dear to us .
【 n ] the ultimate justification for a tiny college ...
36. it does us far more good to focus on things we can be grateful for than what makesus sad and resentful .
[ c ] defoe ' s masterpiece , which is often ...
37.the beneficial impacts of gratitude can extend from individuals to their community and to a the wider society .
[ g ] there are multiple explanations ...
38. the participants in a recent study repeatedly underestimated the positive effect on those who received thank - you notes .
[ a ] gratitude may be more beneficial
39. good deeds can sometimes make people feel uncomfortable .
[ i ] of course , act of kindness can also ...
40. people who regularly express gratitude can benefit in moraliterms .
[ f ] recent scientific studies support ...
41. a basketball coach advocated performing generous acts without expecting anything in return .
[ k ] reflecting on generosity and gratitude ...
42. more and more evidence shows it makes us mentally and physically healthier to routinely
count our blessings .
[ d ] when we focus on the things ....
43. of all states of mind , feeling grateful is considered one of the most healthy and beneficial .
[ m ] when defoe depicted robinson ....
44. the principles underlying the research into gratitude are nothing new at all .
[ b ] while this research into ...
45. gratitude is likely to enhance one ' s sense of being connected with other people .
[ h ] gratitude also tends to strengthens a sense ...
36. socially prescribed perfectionism is described as one ' s self - esteem depending on other people ' s opinion .
[ e ] curran describes socially prescribed ...
37. jessica pryor has learned that some graduate students work such long hours in the lab that they have little time for entertainment or socializing .
[ a ] when psychologist jessica pryor ...
38. the author believes perfectionism may sometimes be constructive .
[ f ] perfectionism can , of course , be ...
39. it is found that perfectionism is getting more and more prevalent among college students .
[ c ] what ' s more , perfectionism ...
40. some experts suggest parents and educators should prepare students for failures .
[ h ] while educators and parents have ...
41. some therapists warn that young adults tend to pursue perfection in their work .
[ b ] along with other therapists ...
42. psychologist amy bach encourages her students to aim high but be content with something less than perfect .
 bach , who sees many students ....
43. a clinical psychologist finds perfectionism is widespread among his clients .
[ e ] curan describes socially prescribed ...
44. in trying to overcome perfectionism , some people are still pursuing perfection .
[ k ] brustein likes to get his perfectionist clients to create ....
45. in pursuing perfection , some perfectionists fail to complete their tasks on time
[ g ] brustein says his perfectionist clients ...